LEGO® Robotics: Empowering the next generation of innovators
EDU360 Academy's Signature Robotics Program is an engaging and creative educational program for children(Age 5-15)
to get actively involved in designing, building, and coding the movements of their
EDU360 Academy carefully hand-crafted the robotics course to cater for the needs and understanding of today’s children. Its uniqueness enables students to acquire hands-on, real world science, engineering and mathematical skills. Your child will be exposed to various types of robots and will be inspired to be more creative and innovative.
• Watch your child's imaginations become reality as they build, program and modify their own amazing robots and experience Hands-On Experiential Learning (H.O.E.L) and Computational Thinking in the process.
• Build robots with friends using internationally acclaimed LEGO® Mindstorms® Education EV3® and NXT®.
Younger students start their journey with LEGO® Education WeDo® and Early Simple Machines Set.
• Be sure of student’s individual progress with Individual Assessment and Competition among them every term!
• We provide Malaysia’s First Hand Crafted Robotics teaching syllabus using LEGO® to support student engagement within S.T.E.M-C experience, helping students obtain Higher-Order Thinking Skills (H.O.T.S).
• Students also foster soft skills like communication, collaboration, hand-eye coordination, critical thinking and problem solving skills while improving fine motor skills.