Scratch Coding: Let your children CODE their creative imaginations to life!
Scratch is a fun and beginner-friendly visual programming environment where you connect blocks of code to build programs. While most famously used to introduce kids to programming, Scratch can make computer science approachable for people of any age. Rather than type countless lines of code in a cryptic programming language, why not use colorful command blocks and cartoon sprites to create powerful scripts?
Our syllabus and guidelines are catered to young children to learn the following:
• Learn to create interactive 2D animations with just a few clicks and let it come alive.
• Be exposed to new ways of learning Mathematics concept like addition and subtraction; x-y coordinates; if and else statement; and many more in a fun way.
• Have fun mixing and matching the code block in a visual coding platform. There is no right and wrong in learning.
• Watch your children's limitless creativity unfold when they collaborate in solving tasks given. Students will be able to share their projects to the world!
• Code their own simple and fun games such as "boat race" and "catch me" that will entertain them for hours.